lots of rubbish made by me!

About Me

My photo
Churchby, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
I'm super immature, and I look it too.
I can assure you I'm actually 19, even if you do look at my ID twice.
I dress crazily and everyone thinks I'm weird but actually they know I'm really well cool.
hahahaha not. ARGH I'M 19 NOWWWWWW

Thursday 17 September 2009

This afternoon, I realised:

Why had I been waiting for so long for my tea to cool down so I could safely drink it, when I could have just been adding cold water to the cup? Hmm? come on? why hasn't anyone shared this information with me? I haven't been drinking tea for that long, so it's not like I'm an old wise tea drinker like everyone else out there. Why does this information not come with the order of putting milk and sugar in after the hot water? Why?! why?! I shall have to ask around.

No comments:

Post a Comment