lots of rubbish made by me!

About Me

My photo
Churchby, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
I'm super immature, and I look it too.
I can assure you I'm actually 19, even if you do look at my ID twice.
I dress crazily and everyone thinks I'm weird but actually they know I'm really well cool.
hahahaha not. ARGH I'M 19 NOWWWWWW

Friday 11 September 2009

Thankyou

I'm so angry now,
plus I have no poor internet ridden people to take the piss out of to release my anger and frustration. I guess I used to be an internet bully, and anyone who existed, I bullied. Why? I'm not even sure. It's not as if I'm insecure. I guess I just like to laugh at people. I laugh at myself more than anyone else. However, recently I've been taking life very seriously. I guess I've had to, as there is more than just me involved in my small little world right now. I've let someone else in, not fully in yet, but they'll gradually get there I hope. I hope they like it here.

Now that my time has not been focused on laughing at people, there have been some good points and bad points to the fact that I have deleted facebook.
a) I have had my head focused on other things, i.e schoolwork.
I can remember things a lot more easily
b) I have been reading a lot more
c) I am happier, more content, less jealous!
d) I feel like a real person, not just a display picture on the internet. ( I have real emotions!)

However, the bad things are:

a) I'm not being invited to things (I'm being forgotten I guess)
b) WHAT IS COOL?
c) I feel lost? I have no direction in fashion or what is cool in the current climate of the social situation.
d) I will no longer be popular!

ALTHOUGH! These bad things have their benefits. I have a lot more to say now, and I'm not scared of being who I want to be. ( I think!)

No comments:

Post a Comment