lots of rubbish made by me!

About Me

My photo
Churchby, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
I'm super immature, and I look it too.
I can assure you I'm actually 19, even if you do look at my ID twice.
I dress crazily and everyone thinks I'm weird but actually they know I'm really well cool.
hahahaha not. ARGH I'M 19 NOWWWWWW

Tuesday 8 September 2009

Style Diary

I don't understand?
I'm really grumpy right now, this is just a medium to direct my anger as I've just deleted facebook. I figured this would be a more constructive way to release my anger! (I'm hardly ever angry, however, sometimes I get angry because people use parenthesis too often)
SO FUCK YOU OPEN BRACKETSSS colon open bracket colon open bracket :(

Style Diary!
I don't understand where the style is ON STYLE DIARY!
all I see is poorly dressed people pretending to have style because they're not in fashion.
It's very rare that I have come across someone with quality, inspiring pictures.
Pictures that make me jealous.
Jealousy is something that often inspires people like me to do something.
However, I do not take it too seriously.

Style Diary!
I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW A GUY WEARING SMART TROUSERS, A SCRUFFY, not even good scruffy, T-SHIRT AND WEIRD SHOESSS AND A FREAKING TIEEEE IS STYLISH!
street style is just cringey in my opinion!
bleh!
bleh to you all!
damn right it's street style, you live on the freaking streets and get your clothes from
other people's dumpsterss? right? not even good charity shop finds.
CLOTHES PEOPLE HAVE THROWN AWAY BECAUSE THEY WOULD BE EMBARRASSED TO SEE ANYONE ELSE WEARING THEM!
I don't throw those clothes away though!
I cut them up and turn them into something more useful.
That's what they should have done!
SAVE THE PLANET YOU BITCHES.
peace out. x

No comments:

Post a Comment