lots of rubbish made by me!

About Me

My photo
Churchby, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
I'm super immature, and I look it too.
I can assure you I'm actually 19, even if you do look at my ID twice.
I dress crazily and everyone thinks I'm weird but actually they know I'm really well cool.
hahahaha not. ARGH I'M 19 NOWWWWWW

Friday 11 September 2009

Maureen rings the Zoo

One day there was a massive penguin found in Tesco at the back of the freezers and everyone was concerned for his health as the freezers contained toxic ammonia gas systems as they were older than 40 years of age. Maureen, the head Freezer monitor, whilst wearing her massive gold badge, fell over a little bit from the weight of the bling, and realized that the penguin had to be rescued by the RSPCA. The RSPCA was on hold for 3 hours due to a massive increase in hedgehog rescues this season, so Maureen thought that it was best to call the local zoo. “Hey, this is Maureen, the head monitor of the freezers at Tesco in Norwich, and I was wondering if you had misplaced a black and white penguin at any point this season?”
“Err, sorry, dunno. Let me check.” The man at the Zoo replied in an uneager manner. “Sure thing, sugar puffs” “du du du du doooo du du du du doooo” the man suspiciously sang at the other end of the line. “Are you pretending to put me on hold?” Maureen asked angrily. “Uhh noo. I was just beckoning the penguins.”
“Are they coming?”
“Uhh no. Let me get mah broom”
“OKAY! HURRY! WE HAVE AN EPILEPTIC PENGUIN HERE AND WE NEED TO SAVE HIM!”
“Uhh, okay sure.” 3 hours later, the man finally picked up the receiver and told Maureen that there was a 3 foot crocodile missing from the zoo and wondered if she had seen him crawling about at all. “YOU HAVE WASTED PRECIOUS TESCO TIME. YOU WILL BE PUNISHED” Maureen hung up in a huff. For the rest of the day, Maureen was very angry and didn’t like people to touch her.

No comments:

Post a Comment