lots of rubbish made by me!

About Me

My photo
Churchby, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
I'm super immature, and I look it too.
I can assure you I'm actually 19, even if you do look at my ID twice.
I dress crazily and everyone thinks I'm weird but actually they know I'm really well cool.
hahahaha not. ARGH I'M 19 NOWWWWWW

Tuesday 14 December 2010

I've found it!

I cannot wait for tomorrow's Cheer Christmas meal!
They're all going out after, but I doubt I will because I have some work to finish off
and my handmade gift for Thursday's Christmas Eve! :) with presents!
Hopefully we're going out Thursday :D
I wanted to go out tonight, but no one is as they don't have any money.
Then I remembered I don't have any either and got upset.

aaaah sigh sigh.
Friday is Christmas day. We're having a Christmas meal and Wesley won't be here because he's going home :(
It's going to be the longest Christmas holiday ever!

Christmas presents will be nice :)
Mummy and Daddy and Jake will be even more nice!
and I get to spend the whole three weeks doing work!
being with Hector!
and hopefully catching up with friendies from schoolies.
:D:D:D :( xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment