lots of rubbish made by me!

About Me

My photo
Churchby, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
I'm super immature, and I look it too.
I can assure you I'm actually 19, even if you do look at my ID twice.
I dress crazily and everyone thinks I'm weird but actually they know I'm really well cool.
hahahaha not. ARGH I'M 19 NOWWWWWW

Tuesday 6 July 2010

i don't have a real goal

and I'm not sure if i want one! Do I need one? Will it just disappoint me if i continuously fail at getting further towards it? Somehow I think it would encourage me to do better in life. The trouble is, I don't know what I want to do in life, because I already feel pretty much fulfilled. I would like to see how other people live their lives. I don't want to change anything, or get in the way of anyone! I don't want to do anything miraculous! I don't want to be famous, I have no desire to be liked by a million people I do not know and never will know! I know what I hate, I just don't know what I love. I know the people I love. I have nothing to search for, nothing to prove and nothing to lose. I'm not lost, I'm not bored, I'm not lonely, I'm nothing negative. Apart from being scared that when I'm older I'll look back and wish I'd done more thingssss! However I have no desire to do them right now! I wish time travel existed! I'd travel forwards in time to see what I most desire when I'm older, and also travel back in time to the 30's and live there for a while. Wouldn't it be lovely if it was a different era in each country instead of culture. Similar, I suppose. Also similar in a sense of development but that wasn't my point! I know I'd like to travel! I like traveling already!

No comments:

Post a Comment